10/30/2007

Favre Really IS God...


So not only did Brett Favre have another historic Monday Night game, and another comeback to add to his resume, but he also secured the final win in my NFL Pick'em league to make me 13-0 this week!
That's right, even though the "experts" unanimously picked teams like Chicago and Minnesota, I picked the same way I always do and somehow managed to pick the "upsets" that actually happened. Whether it was Detroit over Chicago, Philly over Minnesota, or New England over Washington, I picked them all!!!! Thanks to Brett Favre of course, since it seemed as if the Packers defense did everything in their power to let Denver score 6 in the last minute.
This puts me to 85 games correct on the season! (For reference, the highest scorer in Yahoo has 89) So go me! I am purely amazing!


Coming soon:
Week 9 NFL Power Rankings
Week 9 NFL Picks (So you can follow along as I am crowned champion of Yahoo)

No comments: