4/03/2008

The N8Dogg Challenge - 30 Teams/30 Players

I proposed a challenge to Joey D and he accepted so now we will both take it on. My challenge was since there are 30 baseball teams, construct a team of 29 players and a manager using just one player (or manager) from each team. The basic roster is C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, RF, CF, DH, then 6 bench spots (a backup catcher, and 5 IF/OF). The pitching consists of a 5 SP rotation, 1 CL, and a whopping 8 relievers. And one team must provide a manager instead of a player. Players can only play a position if they have played it currently or in the past (for instance, Ryan Braun, a left fielder, could technically be used at 3B since he played there in 2007), and minor leaguers can only be used if they have been called up once already, or are highly projected to be called up before September.
I will post my team hopefully by tomorrow, and I can't wait to see Joey D's as well!

No comments: